The University of Wisconsin Information Technology Committee (ITC) is the shared governance advisory body, composed of faculty, academic staff, and students, for information technology policy and planning throughout the University.
ITC responsibilities include:
Recommends strategic plans for University IT resources.
- Reviews IT performance.
- Receives reports from and provides general direction to committees.
- Monitors technical developments.
- Consults with and advises administrative officers on IT budget matters.
- Receives and makes recommendations to establish, abolish or merge IT services.
- Gives advice on the allocation of resources among major IT services and facilities.
See the complete charge to the ITC.
Send corrections, comments, and questions to: Katrina Forest (Chair)